Broken Pieces

Too Late This Is Not The Answer, I Need To Pack It In. I Can't Pull Your Heart Together With Just My Voice Alone. One thousand shards of glass, i came to meet you and, you cut the piece out of me. But as she ripped it all apart thats when i turned to watch you. and theres a light in you in dark i saw you turn to shadow, if you would salvage some part of you then whats new love 

but im losing this and im losing you awake i am straining blood from places that youve never seen, awake i will save my blood from all that youve, broken find all these pieces please. 

It's too late now to stop the process, its what your choice u let it in. this double life u lead is eating u up from within. One thousand shards of glass u pushed beneath my skin you left me lying there to bleed, and when you showed me your scars i only held you closer. but theres a light in you in dark i saw you turn over, i want to always to be there for you be close to you 


but im losing this and im losing you awake i am straining blood from places that youve never seen awake i will save my blood from all that youve, broken find all these pieces please. 


more broken pieces find all these pieces please more broken pieces find all these pieces  Maybe well someday you'll return to all the beauty i once knew but if i stay anymore we will both be drowned by your burning up to me 


awake i am straining blood from places that youve never seen awake i will save my blood from all that youve, broken find all these pieces please.  more broken pieces find all these pieces please more broken pieces find all these pieces plaese....



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

 Visit My Album at